Find, sell or swap Fall Tour tickets here

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Find, sell or swap Fall Tour tickets here

Post by jarkko »

This thread is for our members who:
- want to find tickets to the sold-out concerts
- have extra tickets and want to sell them
- want to swap tickets.

This thread is for THE FALL TOUR only. The SummerTour has got a similar thread in the other section!

This thread is not for any scalpers/touts. Any commercial messages will be removed. All who sell tickets have to do it with the original price (plus costs)

Note: if you are interested in any offer/request here, it will be best to send a PM or email to the person in question.

Please go back to your message if you have found/sold your ticket, and delete its contents (you cannot delete the whole message; it will be done by the moderators). This way the members will know which messages in this thread are still valid!

Messages with other contents will be deleted to keep this thread as clear as possible!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
slownight

Re: Find, sell or swap Fall Tour tickets here

Post by slownight »

The tickets for Leonard's autumn UK tour are now available on Ticketmaster - I even got a seat for a wheelchair user, which has been impossible for the tour up to now.
slownight

autumn tour tickets now on sale

Post by slownight »

Further to my last post, details about where to ring for special access seating can be found on this page:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.ht ... elp_header
allanmacdermaid

Post by allanmacdermaid »

i have just bought a couple of tickets for glasgow on november 5th. from ticketmaster.
few cloudy

Post by few cloudy »

To all those interested in the Glasgow gig on Wed 5th November.

Tickets still available for all areas as of 11am this morning. Go to SECC website and take it from there.

Ticketmaster appear to have none left.

Regards

fc
Leax

Post by Leax »

Sold
Last edited by Leax on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilmainham 2008, Berlin 2008, O2 Dublin 2009, Kilmainham 11th & 14th Sept 2012, 02 Dublin Sept 2013
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Logging on to ticketmaster for the UK show at the O2 Nov 13 shows no tickets available except for the ones you have to pay £400 or more £'s for (at a linked website) . Is this what we can expect to have to pay now?
Midnight Choir

Post by Midnight Choir »

Snapdragon, you clicked on the wrong link, for premium tickets. Do it again and click on the other link for 13 November and you will find that they are still selling tickets in the upper tier. Maybe also try http://www.seetickets.com to see if you can get better ones there.
2008: O2 London - July 17 | O2 London - November 13 | O2 London - November 14 | RAH London - November 17 | 2009: Antwerp - July 4 | Weybridge - July 11
Deena

Post by Deena »

Oh God, here we go again...nothing decent left for London Nov 13...any unwanted seats in the arena PLEASE? (touts take a hike).
apropos

Post by apropos »

SWAP & BUY
Wanted: 4 tickets for the Brighton concert 28 November (wheelchair access necessary)

And if against all odds I should get those I have for sale:
2 tickets West Balcony, K 36 & 37
margaret

Post by margaret »

apropos wrote:SWAP & BUY
Wanted: 4 tickets for the Brighton concert 28 November (wheelchair access necessary)

And if against all odds I should get those I have for sale:
2 tickets West Balcony, K 36 & 37
Have you tried contacting the Brighton venue direct about needing wheelchair access? Most theatres will do their best to arrange this, and may swap your tickets.
apropos

Post by apropos »

Thanks for the suggestion!
And yes, I emailed the venue -- a phone call may be more efficient... Image
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Thanks for the advice Midnight Choir, I got some tickets for the Nov 13 gig from See... but I am curious as I am new to buying tickets on line. If there is a proviso made clear to me that I am not to sell my tickets on to anyone else for more money then how come the 75£ tickets for the show are now being sold by Ticketmaster for 400-600£. They can re-sell the 75£ tickets? Seems so...well a whole number of words come to mind.
Midnight Choir

Post by Midnight Choir »

Np, Snapdragon, glad to help.

Actually very few words come to mind, and they're mostly quite short ones. :)
2008: O2 London - July 17 | O2 London - November 13 | O2 London - November 14 | RAH London - November 17 | 2009: Antwerp - July 4 | Weybridge - July 11
Jojio

Post by Jojio »

I would like to buy a single ticket for the Brighon show on the 28th November. If others are upgrading their current tickets and need to offload the old one I'd happily buy at the face value plus booking fees etc.. Thank you.

NB I've now got a ticket through the special ticket allocation! Yippee!!
Last edited by Jojio on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”