MONTREAL: TICKETS, LINKS AND PASSWORD

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
lizzytysh

Re: MONTREAL: TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Post by lizzytysh »

Looking at the Katy Perry chart, the grey area with X's and lights is the stage.
Likely the same for Leonard's event?
Good idea to practice on Katy, Marie!

*** The rest of this message by Lizzytysh has been deleted because of misleading information. Her facts were about a concert by another artist, Katy Perry. Evenko sells our tickets. Wait until we have got all the details please / Jarkko
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Thanks, Jarkko!! You KNOW how I need to practice this electronic stuff. Sorry to introduce confusion. :) Enough of that already. ;-)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

Thanks for great info to get around the site. I was not asked to give credit card info. Did anyone have to ?
HugoD

Post by HugoD »

199Dan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:58 pm Thanks for great info to get around the site. I was not asked to give credit card info. Did anyone have to ?
No,
I did register yesterday, no CC info asked. So it will most likely be at checkout when buying the tickets.
Lille 2010, Dublin 2012, Mannheim 2013, Rotterdam 2013, Montréal 2017
Happiness is just the side effect of a meaningful life.
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

Thanks HugoD 8)
See you in Montreal !
vlcoats

Post by vlcoats »

Marie/Jarkko, or anyone with experience here-
Sorry for asking at such a busy time, but I need some help. We have our plane tickets and accommodations, but I am trying to give directions to someone else to order the tickets for me, because I will be working. I am a public school librarian, and the presale comes smack dab in the middle of my time with 5-6 year old children. I can't take even a minute away from supervising them. My question is this....should I tell them to go to the Evenko site at that time, or will the link take them directly to a page on the Evenko sit? How does the password thing work? Sorry, I guess that is 2 questions.
Vickie

From Marie -- Vickie, first, the presale has been moved to Thursday. As to your questions, there will be a link and a password provided. Evenko is new for all of us but generally you will be prompted for the password before you are even allowed to look at the seating chart. After you enter the password, you are taken to the page where you can pick your seats. Right now, this is the link to the main page for the Memorial Tribute. http://www.evenko.ca/en/events/13152/to ... anguage=en They have added a little presale section now. This might be the same link you will be given but sometimes they do change it. The easiest way I find to do this is to copy the password code into your clipboard or computer memory, then just click on the link and paste the password when prompted.

Thank you so much Marie!!
Vickie
Last edited by vlcoats on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

The presale scheduled for Wednesday has been moved to Thursday, September 21. We are still awaiting more details as to exact start time, VIP package descriptions, etc. Stay tuned to this thread for the latest info.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

MarieM wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:07 am The presale scheduled for Wednesday has been moved to Thursday, September 21. We are still awaiting more details as to exact start time, VIP package descriptions, etc. Stay tuned to this thread for the latest info.
Here's hoping the presale date won't slip any further. We'll be on the road on Friday and Saturday .....

Isn't this all just like the good old days?!

Wendy
clive cass

Post by clive cass »

I am probably being very naive especially thinking the forum is the only LC fan club in the world but it was the one that Leonard himself recognised. Surely then if there are about 100 names on the list as coming (I will add mine as soon as I have booked a ticket) that Leonards Management can hold 100 tickets for us with a special order code so we can all relax about getting seats, the best seats and all together. I recognise one problem here if members do not all want to buy the same price ticket but if we all said we would all buy top price (non VIP) then surely this could happen and would be the right thing for them to do for us.
Dublin(3) 14/5/12, Lille 25/9/10, Liverpool 14/7/09, Manchester 30/11/08, Manchester 17/6/08, London 1988 or 1993 date unknown, Manchester 27/2/85
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Clive, some comments:
Those 100+ names in the list are just a beginning - there will be many many more who will make use of the pre-sale. Also, according to the decision by the organizers, this pre-sale will be announced on all LC fan and official sites, including FB, so there will be a lot of people buying tickets. And then we have, like you said, several price levels and even VIP packages, so nobody knows how many tickets will be sold (there is also a limit of tickets available at the pre-sale).
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Caren

Post by Caren »

Jarkko, thank you so much for all you do.

We were so lucky to have Leonard look after us so well over all these years. So here we are in the real world now. I hope that everyone will be able to get tickets tomorrow. Fingers crossed, friends.
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
clive cass

Post by clive cass »

Dare I mention LEEDS and the postponed concert due to it clashing with the Jewish New Year of Rosh Hashanah. New year starts tonight and lasts until Friday night although as it goes out the Sabbath comes in. The most observant jews will not have access to the internet during the pre sale and first days of public sale.
Dublin(3) 14/5/12, Lille 25/9/10, Liverpool 14/7/09, Manchester 30/11/08, Manchester 17/6/08, London 1988 or 1993 date unknown, Manchester 27/2/85
Eva

Post by Eva »

Hi everyone,

I noticed some of you have questions re seating at Bell Centre. I will phone them today & try to get all the answers.
If there is anything else you need to know re Bell Centre or Montreal, pls feel free to ask.

There is a restaurant in the Centre & when buying tickets you can reserve, I have never eaten there, from reviews it is not recommended, service slow or inadequate, food ??? Many great places to eat downtown pre tribute concert. The ones across the street very crowded! Parking in Centre, but there are parking lots on streets near Centre. However, due to the construction upheaval/mess in all of Montreal, driving not recommended.
"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"
Caren

Post by Caren »

Thank you @Eva. I would appreciate some information about seating at Bell Centre. It would be great to hear about some more details if available.
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
DotDep

Post by DotDep »

I've noticed the evenko website lists fan club pre sale as starting today at 10am through the 22nd at 10pm.
I have spoken with a representitive that indicated this was still the case? You'd certainly think pre sale codes would be available more than 15 minutes beforehand!

-- I suppose that they where testing, it's gone now -- Wybe

Return to “News”