Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
ways_of_escape

Re: Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Post by ways_of_escape »

Two good tickets for Leonard Cohen in Edinburgh (16.7) for sell.
i'm willing to sell it UNDER face value, taken the fact that the concert's drawing near, and I don't want them wasted.

if interested, contect me only via email: bendrix.m@gmail.com
"And those who ernestly are lost? Ah, they're lost and lost again"
amistad

Post by amistad »

Late, late news - ONE ticket available for EDINBURGH on Wed 16 (block south B tiered seating).
Contact delta3@btinternet.com ASAP
UPDATE: ticket has now gone
Last edited by amistad on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pruna

L. Cohen in Edinburgh

Post by pruna »

Hi, I have one spare ticket for Edinburgh, good seat (Block East B, just across the stage). E-mail me if you are interested at nm371@cam.ac.uk
Paul Trotter

Post by Paul Trotter »

Have 1 Edinburgh floor ticket for sale block x2 row u,£50...less than face value.contact paultrotter1@blueyonder.co.uk
slownight

02 wheelchair user's ticket

Post by slownight »

Hello, I have been trying to find a ticket for a wheelchair user (+ carer) for Thursday's 02 show but to no avail. If anyone has a wheelchair user's ticket and is unable to go, please let me know - slownight@ymail.com

Many thanks
jeffandgillnunn

Post by jeffandgillnunn »

I have 4 tickets for sale for Thursday 17 July 02 arena £55.75 each level 4 block 408 row g.
tim440

Post by tim440 »

Hello, I have a spare ticket for the Lisbon show if anyone needs one. Though I'm not sure it's actually sold out.
I could meet you before with it. Maybe in the Irish pub people are meeting at.
You can email me on timtooher and the rest of my email address is gmail.com.
Thanks.
gregraymond

Post by gregraymond »

Hi,

Is there any chance someone has a spare ticket for London on Thursday 17th ?

Greg
kerintom

***O2 Ticket for this Thursday***

Post by kerintom »

Ticket Sold
Last edited by kerintom on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight Choir

Post by Midnight Choir »

Looking for a spare ticket for tomorrow (Thursday, London O2), level 1 or floor. Will check pms through the day, can liaise to meet there. Will be there anyway.
Cheers
R
Edit: sorry, the person who I was trying to get a ticket for cannot attend now.
Last edited by Midnight Choir on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2008: O2 London - July 17 | O2 London - November 13 | O2 London - November 14 | RAH London - November 17 | 2009: Antwerp - July 4 | Weybridge - July 11
ciodancioran

extra ticket for Lucca

Post by ciodancioran »

have one spare ticket for Lucca concert on 27th of July. it's somewhere in 6th row, price is somewhere around 80 EUR (+/- 5%). tickets have been bought on-line and we have to pick them up one hour before the concert... i understand for someone coming from, let's say, Iceland this might be the tricky part, not having the actual ticket in hand but just a contact with some forum person, but if you overcome your ontologically-empiric fears you are going to be awarded... jarman_der@yahoo.com
ButterflyChild

Post by ButterflyChild »

I have two tickets for tonight.

Block 103, Row V, Seats 118/9.

Level One

Entrance B.

Have privately offered them to a couple of people, but not heard anything back yet.

SO just in case anyone wants them..

I'd really like face value of ticket (£60) plus maybe a fiver each ticket for RipOffMaster's fees (so we don't end up losing money every time we decide at the last minute not to go to a concert.)
trevorc28

Post by trevorc28 »

I know it's unlikely but just in case anybody has a single ticket for tonight they can't get rid of and it would be available to be picked up somewhere in London around 5 leave me some contact details. I am happy to pay face value plus a bit to cover your costs. It's 12:30 and I have about two hours before I would have to catch a train.
sirp2000

Post by sirp2000 »

To all still wanting tickets, go to the ticketmaster website. There are still tickets available at all prices from floor seating up to level 4. You can print out etickets. Don't pay the touts outside the arena!
trevorc28

Post by trevorc28 »

Thanks very much sirp2000, I went straight on and bought a ticket, left work jumped on a train and had a great evening. Not only great price, face value but a really good seat on the floor in the middle just in front of the sound desk.

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”