Lisbon 19 July tickets?

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jaykay2

Re: Passeio Maritimo.Lisbon.!9 July

Post by jaykay2 »

Tickets are ON SALE NOW! just bought mine from
http://www.ticketline.pt/

go to concerto in the left hand menu, then scroll down the list in the main part of the screen,
they are all listed alphabetically, so just go don to 19th July

Woopee
john
catswhiskers

Re: Passeio Maritimo.Lisbon.!9 July

Post by catswhiskers »

HELLO EVERYONE
GREAT NEWS--TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW.JUST RING TICKETLINE.Starts at 9pm--no seating--open air--35euros each.
Can be picked up at fnac store.
I am SO HAPPY--hope to see everyone there.
If any one as problems getting through to them--let me know--I am pretty sure I have a magic phone!!
I LOVE EVERYONE today!!!!xxxxxx
kog

Re: Lisbon 19 July - on sale NOW March 26

Post by kog »

Hello,
I just bought my tickets on ticketline.pt website :)
I don't know which row and seats my tickets for, is there a way that I can find out?
I'm from Hungary, don't know a word in Portugese... On the confirmation page I see :
"Seats: 2 bilhetes para Entrada"
Thanks!
kog

Post by kog »

I just noticed Catswhiskers wrote "no seating"... Thanks :)
magdasto

Post by magdasto »

I LOVE YOU, CATSWHISKERS!!!
CATSWHISKERS, I LOVE YOU!!!
HOW DO YOU SAY IT IN PORTUGUESE? TE AMO? WELL, WHATEVER... YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
MAY I INVITE YOU FOR PASTEIS DE BELEM OR SOMETHING ELSE?
I'VE GOT MY TICKETS TOO!
I FEEL PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS A KID IN XMAS THAT HAS JUST RECEIVED HIS LONG AWAITED GIFT.
WOW!!! I'M JUST OUT AND BEYOND MYSELF!!! I WILL SEE COHEN LIVE!!!
Beyond the myths and the masks the soul remains alone...
catswhiskers

Post by catswhiskers »

Hi Magdasto
I was really worrying that you may not be picking up this thread---like you had unglued yourself from the computer for a couple of secs.Thank goodness you have tickets too!!!! I'm like you,though tearing around the garden screaming like a mad thing!!Luckily my Portuguese neighbours think I'm insane already!! I really can't wait--though I have seen him once before 15 years ago and never,ever thought I would again.I once went to his house in Hydra--but he wasn't there--shows now crazy I am.
Shame theres no seating,otherwise we could seek each other out!! I'm the blond one,with curly hair--volunteering to hold his microphone on stage!!!
Its a long time to July--the wait will kill me--luckily you can get off on that long awaited honeymoon now--Have fun!!!

LOVE to everyone xxxxxxxx
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Hello friends!

Got my tickets too! :-) Welcome again to Lisbon Leonard Cohen, welcome to Lisbon all foreigner fans...it will be a magic night near Tejo River... :D I'm really happy!!!
Coliseu dos Recreios Lisboa 1988, Passeio Marítimo de Algés Lisboa 2008, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2009, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2010 (Meet Cohen at a cafe on the main Lisbon's avenue on the concert's eve), Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2012
tim440

Post by tim440 »

Got mine too. Can't wait! It's been too long.
nickw

Post by nickw »

Got 4 tickets. Many many thanks - e milhões de beijos - to blue-bird, catswhiskers and jaykay2 for information on the forum and PMs. Hope to meet you all in Sagres. €35 - that's so cheap compared to London, where the good tickets cost well over twice as much,
polarfox

Post by polarfox »

Hi Folks,
I just got two tickets right now :lol:, but I'm not sure how to receive them. :cry: The story goes like this. I ordered two fine tickets, then I filled in the numbers of my creditcard and after that my PC crashed (and me i got a nervous breakdown as well). So I repeated the whole procedure - and well it happened to me, to see the confirmation page with my code. Thanks heaven! And now (I live in Germany), what happens now?? :?: :?: Whom (and when) do I have to show this page and my ID? Is it necessary to make a phone call? I don't unterstand one poor little single word in Portugese. I don't intend (and unfortunately even can't) to go to Portugal earlier then the concert takes place (And, by the way, must I be afraid, that they will charge me for four tickets instead of the two I wanted?) Friends, could you give me some help? Thanks a lot.
Cristina Cohen

Post by Cristina Cohen »

Great!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don'y miss this great concert....tickets are almost sold out.
Got mine's already

To all of you that will come , have a nice trip and enjoy Lisbn.

Cristina Cohen
LuNo

Post by LuNo »

Hello
CatWhiskers you're one of a kind! I've got my tickets too now :D and I expect to receive them asap.
Folks, may I suggest that we should try to meet on the concert day and congratulate our guarding angel CatWhiskers?
Cheers,
Luis

It's easy: All you need is Love [John Lennon]
magdasto

Post by magdasto »

LuNo wrote:Hello
CatWhiskers you're one of a kind! I've got my tickets too now :D and I expect to receive them asap.
Folks, may I suggest that we should try to meet on the concert day and congratulate our guarding angel CatWhiskers?
Cheers,
Yeah, why don't we try and meet before the concert and go together to the venue? We've just managed to get our long awaited tickets so we can manage to meet as well. And what about a chillout afterwards?
We can meet at Jeronimos, for example or at the elevator - you know typical tourist place - for us from out of Portugal being easy to find or any other...
Well, for the moment let's shout a big "hip hip hurra" for Catswhiskers!!!
To our friend in Germany: I've bought my tickets via the internet as well and chose the option "post office", paying extra EUR 5,60, so I expect to pick them up at my nearest postoffice soon. If you chose something else, call the ticketmaster or mail them asking whether they can send them to you via regular mail as well.
Love to all of you, and seriously, let's try and meet before. The concert will be more fun!!!
Besinhos from a very happy bunny that I am now.
Beyond the myths and the masks the soul remains alone...
polarfox

Post by polarfox »

Thanks magdasto for your kind advice. I wrote ticketmaster an Email, so hopefully everything will work out fine. By the way, I think we should keep this in mind, wether we all could meet before the concert starts, or may be after the show go to a cosy nice interesting place in downtown Lisbon. Surely many of us (like me) had'nt the chance yet, to visit Lisbon. (But we all came so far for beauty, did'nt we? ;-) )
st theresa

Post by st theresa »

OMG --I just ordered my tickets from ticketline--I will be on pins and needles till they are delivered. I almost missed this thread notice due to being busy with work but just thought I would check this morning. They did not say sold out so I hope that is a good sign. Thank you for keeping me up to date. I am so excited to be visiting Portugal and seeing leonard cohen while there. Even if I don't get tickets I will be down in the area hoping to get a waft of music across the waves. I just received e-mail confirmation!!!

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”