LEONARD's BOOKS - advice

Everything about Leonard's 2006 book of poetry and Anjani's album
Delores98271

LEONARD's BOOKS - advice

Post by Delores98271 »

I have a couple of Leonard's books that I found at Barnes and Noble in Renton, WA. I see there are many others listed on his website, however. . .

There is no sneak peek, or even a description, of content which I am certain (as an author myself) is hurting his sales.

At the very least a description as to what the content pretains to is needed - poetry? his thoughts? memoir or bits of his life-career-experinces? short stories? novel or novella? political ramblings? religion? philosophies? or . . . ? I love Leonard's music, the way he weaves story to song, the mix of hidden meanings behind his prose, and I love to read but, I have particular interests as do most.

I had tickets to see Leonard in Seattle 2012, but had to move to S.D. the end of September. The timing of that move nearly killed me (figuratively).

Please pass my comment on to the person who does PR for the Book section of his website. In todays fast paced world people just haven't the time to search a forum in an attempt to figure out what is on the inside of an interesting title. Survival is too time consuming. ;-)

Delores

Return to “Book of Longing”