Do you believe David Bowie will ever tour again?:)

This section is for all other music-related topics
cohenadmirer

Re: Do you believe David Bowie will ever tour again?:)

Post by cohenadmirer »

I enjoyed reading that , John . I wish i had been at all those concerts.i

I managed to see Bowie once - just in time on what turned out to be his last tour in 2004.
The performance was a tour de force . I was amazed by his apparent energy and youthful appearance, though the tour was cut short a few weeks later by his cardiac problems , and subsequently he opted to lead a ' quieter life'.

Sad to hear a week on from Bowie's death that glen frey had passed away, though i suspect this won't prevent some variant of the eagles from playing again.
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
John Etherington

Re: Do you believe David Bowie will ever tour again?:)

Post by John Etherington »

Glad to hear that you enjoyed my piece, and that you managed to see Bowie before he stopped touring! I was sorry to hear that Glen Frey had died. I saw the Eagles three times, at different stages in their career, and they always played an excellent live set.

Return to “Other music”