Leonard Cohen tunes at Feeling Gloomy

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
LenfromFeelingGloomy

Leonard Cohen tunes at Feeling Gloomy

Post by LenfromFeelingGloomy »

Hi everyone,

This is Len from Feeling Gloomy nightclub in Angel London.

We're having a Halloween party in a week's time, and as a special treat, we're kicking off the evening with a Leonard Cohen hour. We'll be playing plenty of tunes by The Master, followed by a lot of gloomy, spooky fun.

Check out http://www.FeelingGloomy.com for more details, and drop us a line if you fancy coming down.

Lots of love,

Len
Joney

Re: Leonard Cohen tunes at Feeling Gloomy

Post by Joney »

Hey Len, one of my friends pointed me in the direction of your site before. I have to say I was disappointed to see you dismiss Leonard as too "hardcore" for you. Really now. Actually your gloomy evenings sounds like fun fun fun. Truly embrace the gloom. :lol: Good luck with your halloween gig and congratulations on putting Leonard on the bill.
LenfromFeelingGloomy

Re: Leonard Cohen tunes at Feeling Gloomy

Post by LenfromFeelingGloomy »

Hi Joney,

We mean it in a bit of a tongue in cheek way. As far as gloomy tunes go, Mr Cohen tops the lot, no doubt about that. We also like to play mainly tunes that people can really dance along to, but we do drop in a tune by Leonard every now and then at our nights. There's no way you can run night called Feeling Gloomy with doing so...

I forgot to add that our Halloween party is on the 1st November, at the Islington Bar Academy. All the details are on the FeelingGloomy.com website. See some of you there I hope, and come early to make the most of Leonard Cohen!

Love,

Len

Return to “Other gatherings”