Possible blu ray / dvd vine - barcelona 2012

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
Mabeanie1

Re: Possible blu ray / dvd vine - barcelona 2012

Post by Mabeanie1 »

lindyasimus wrote:Is there any reason why it can't be shared on Dropbox?

I'd love a copy too but would want to pay for the costs involved. Standard DVD would be fine.

Cheers

Lindy
Lindy

All being well, there will be a separate vine which will include a link to download the files.

However, if you want hard disks, there's no reason why we shouldn't pop you on to the end of the European vine. No need to worry about costs - everyone effectively pays their own with a vine: you receive the original disks, copy them then post them on to the next person on the list (at your expense). Perhaps you could start an Australian vine from there?

Wendy
Goldin

Post by Goldin »

lindyasimus wrote:Is there any reason why it can't be shared on Dropbox?
1. It's usually slower than torrents.
2. Free Dropbox account has just 2 GB.
rodipoet

Post by rodipoet »

Count me in for a downloadlink, please...................;)
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

Most of the discs have been posted today .
The remainder will be posted in the next day or 2

David
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
TonVH

Post by TonVH »

cohenadmirer wrote:Most of the discs have been posted today .
The remainder will be posted in the next day or 2

David
Great. Presently I am on holiday (we were able to get very good tickets for Tampa so we hope the flu does not spoil it). but directly after my return. Il will have all the different links ready and post them in a discreet war.

Gr,
Ton
mary emma

Post by mary emma »

Thank you Ton and have a nice holiday and a great concert :D
Vriendelijke groeten,
Marie
TonVH

Post by TonVH »

Anyone interesting in downloading this DVD see: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=33649
r33ls

Post by r33ls »

Canadian new comer here. I have about ...well let's say lots of, LC shows that I would like to 'share' and I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for the thread that has the final word on both 1) VINES and 2) download links and where you are all at with getting that sorted out? I am very tech savvy but I have been reading through lots of threads that do not seem to go anywhere....can someone kindly share a download link/torrent site or some way of electronically sharing and secondly, how I can jump in on the vine if there is one, in general (not just for this one show), if not, is there anyone here that is up for starting one where I could send you say DVDs with 5 lossless shows and /or email / post a list of what i have and get this started...? Please reply and if you could kindly PM me or send an e$mai.l to: reeltape AT msn d0tc0m that would be awesome (as I am not sure how often I will be in/around here for the next week or so...just as a heads up). Cheers
its4inthemorning

Post by its4inthemorning »

TonVH wrote:Anyone interesting in downloading this DVD see: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=33649
Tony, I have zero tech skills, but can likely find someone who does. What do I need to ask that person to do? (To show off my tech ignorance, I will ask, we are in the US, and I believe US and Europe DVDs have different formats; can a tech-savvy person burn the download onto a DVD that we can play here?)

Very appreciative of your help here, this was a memorable concert and we would like to be able to relive it from time to time.

Curt
2010 DECEMBER 10 - CAESARS COLOSSEUM, LAS VEGAS / 2012 SEPTEMBER 28 - L'OLYMPIA, PARIS
2012 OCTOBER 3 - PALAU SANT JORDI, BARCELONA / 2012 DECEMBER 13 - K-ROCK CENTRE, KINGSTON
2013 APRIL 6 - RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, NEW YORK CITY / 2013 JULY 9 - PIAZZA NAPOLEONE, LUCCA
2017 NOVEMBER 4-8 - MONTREAL "TOWER OF SONG" CELEBRATION - RIP, YOU GOT ME SINGING!
TonVH

Post by TonVH »

its4inthemorning wrote:
TonVH wrote:Anyone interesting in downloading this DVD see: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=33649
Tony, I have zero tech skills, but can likely find someone who does. What do I need to ask that person to do? (To show off my tech ignorance, I will ask, we are in the US, and I believe US and Europe DVDs have different formats; can a tech-savvy person burn the download onto a DVD that we can play here?)
Very appreciative of your help here, this was a memorable concert and we would like to be able to relive it from time to time.
Curt
You can download it using this URL http://tvh.loginto.me:7000/fbsharing/GCziG5X9 in your browser. Can be played on any PC/Mac/Mediaplayer.

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”