This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

the sun pours down like honey

Post by Geoffrey »

leo.jpg
abby

Re: the sun pours down like honey

Post by abby »

Each of your drawings makes me light up a little. Lately when I see images of Leonard from this period I go wondering who is that man. I got so used to the Leonard of recent years that it's become hard for me to comprehend that the younger Leonard is who became the older Leonard. Does anyone else experience that? It's the images of him unshaven & looking like a ladies' man that throw me now. No doubt it betrays the way I've come to view him. It gives me hope that there might be a version of me coming down the pike that contains an iota of what I think of Leonard embodying late in life. Was it all his life he was able to put people at ease?

I tried to attach a photo but I can't get it small enough. It's something you wrote years ago that I've hung onto- about how we are frightened & life is brief & how we can still embrace one another.
Geoffrey

Re: the sun pours down like honey

Post by Geoffrey »

abby wrote:I tried to attach a photo but I can't get it small enough. It's something you wrote years ago that I've hung onto- about how we are frightened & life is brief & how we can still embrace one another.
my email is [deleted]

update:
thank you, abby. a reply has been sent.
a couple of surprise emails from other people also arrived. thank you, i'll be in touch :-)

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”