me

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

me

Post by Geoffrey »

Hello. I post a photograph taken of myself yesterday, because visualising what a person looks like can be difficult. It was my intention this evening to post a comment or two in response to some messages here, but was obligated to conduct a long conversation with a friend who called me on Skype. Unfortunately the clock tells me it is now long past midnight, and therefore such plans about answering the delightful people in this forum will have to be postponed until a later time. Meanwhile, may much good fortune befall everyone here :-)
19.jan 2016.jpg
dar

Re: me

Post by dar »

Just as handsome as that pic in the tuxedo posted "back in the day". Looking good G.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

dar wrote:Just as handsome as that pic in the tuxedo posted "back in the day". Looking good G.
thnx, dar. g8 2 c u :-)
Boss

Post by Boss »

Good for you, G. And I mean it mate.

My very best,
Adam
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Amazing! From looking at that photo, he must be in his late-70's and he's still got all his own prejudices. It's a miracle of science.
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Sideways wrote:Amazing! From looking at that photo, he must be in his late-70's . . .
physically you are only three years younger than myself, but mentally a great deal more - i'm sorry to say.
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Geoffrey wrote:
Sideways wrote:Amazing! From looking at that photo, he must be in his late-70's . . .
physically you are only three years younger than myself, but mentally a great deal more - i'm sorry to say.

No, no, no. You are harsh on yourself to suggest that you have declined so dramatically that the gap between us has grown a "great deal more" compared to our respective physical ages.

It is true that I am exceptionally alert for my age, and your abilities have slowed down surprisingly quickly. However, and I acknowledge that I am being perhaps over-sympathetic and generous here, I am probably just 20 years younger and sharper than you.

Now here's the t'ing, I feel compelled to help you with your current crisis of confidence. I advise that you compose a memorable mantra and recite it 5 times each morning before you put your teeth in, and 50 times during the day. At night recite it 7 times after you take your teeth out.

The group could vote on a suitable mantra but why not go for something really simple like "I, Geoffrey, am certainly not aging disproportionately fast compared to, say, a goldfish". As you see it is a straightforward chant and one simple enough for you to perform even in your natural toothless condition.

Very best of luck to you and all other really old people.

Sue

PS another way to slow the inevitable might be for you to take up a hobby. Have you ever thought of learning to paint ?
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Oscotarach

Post by Oscotarach »

Why sideways you says nonsence things to my freind who live uppstairs? Him tells me abuot you. Him say you not kind parson all ways haves the kritisizm for him the hole times. Plaese stopp it write now becuase I am a watch in you.

Yuors faithfulley
Yorrack Hunt
Sideways

Re: me ssed-up selfie

Post by Sideways »

Oscotarach wrote:Why sideways you says nonsence things to my freind who live uppstairs? Him tells me abuot you. Him say you not kind parson all ways haves the kritisizm for him the hole times. Plaese stopp it write now becuase I am a watch in you.

Yuors faithfulley
Yorrack Hunt

I suppose it is just the nature of the beast, and Oscotarach burying his head in the sand will not surprise anyone. He can't face the reality that Geoffrey has been a bad, bad naughty boy. His recent posts seem no more than a continuation of his Country's dreadful performances in the European Song Contest. All right thinking members of this place send their love and support to Geoffrey "nul points" Wren. After all, you either forum or againstum, and I, for one, certainly am.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Sideways wrote:His recent posts seem no more than a continuation of his Country's dreadful performances in the European Song Contest. All right thinking members of this place send their love and support to Geoffrey "nul points" Wren.
norway won in 2009, but it is nothing of which we norwegians are proud. far more prestigious to come last in such a moronic display of knuckledragging imbeciles singing stereotype hogwash.
Sideways

Re: Lionel me ssi

Post by Sideways »

Our Prime MInister, Mr Cameroon, is currently renegotiating the terms of Britain's membership of the Eurovision Song Contest so it is not something i appreciate you taking lightly.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”