23 years

This is for your own works!!!

Moderators: MarieM, Maarten, pekka, Henning, Andrew (Darby), dick, tomsakic, Wybe, jarkko

23 years

Postby Cate on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 pm

I try not to remove poems but I really really dislike this - poooffff (magic now it's gone)


I saw you sleeping and you were beautiful, so still that for a moment my own heart stopped. I moved closer and was soothed by your warmth, closer still and felt your breath softly leave you and come to my own parted lips. Wake my darling, so that I tell you how I missed you in this world of wake while you have slept.
Last edited by Cate on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
“Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer.”
― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume
User avatar
Cate
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am
Location: Toronto

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby fishfishquaileye on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:12 am

BRAVO AND HOORAY
FORGET HE REFUSE
WEDDING DAY
ENOUGH YOU TOGETHER
MUST BE OVER
20 YEARS
NOW
AND STILL HOLD HANDS
LIKE OLD PEEPLE DO
EVEN BUT NOT HE SAYS "I DO"
HE STILL LOVE YOU
AND THIS NOT WRONG
EVEN IF YOU KEEP FALLING ASLEEP
MAYBE BUY ALARM
THAT GO BEEP BEEP BEEP
IF SCENT FADED ON SHEET
BUY NEW WASHING
POWDER
ADN SAY "MARRY ME JAMES"
MUCH MUCH LOUDER
AND IF YOU PROPOSE
WHAT WILL BE HIS ANSWERING
WHO CAN SAY?
(HE CAN, THE BASTARDS)
MY ADVICE
STOP TOUCHINGS HIS HAIR
PROBABLY REASON WHY
HE WONT MARRY YOU
CAN BE VERY IRRITATING
TAKE YOUR BLOODY FINGERS OUT HIS HAIR
NO-ONE LIKES A PERVERT


this poem is scent with love, the scent of a real man, not a coha-bitty man
User avatar
fishfishquaileye
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby Cate on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:07 am

:D thank you fish

Wedding? … oh no... I’m already married, don’t mention it to James though.
“Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer.”
― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume
User avatar
Cate
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am
Location: Toronto

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby Violet on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:01 am


.. [I just wanted to say, Cate, that he's right about the hand on the hair--that can be annoying]
Violet
Violet
 
Posts: 3110
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 11:07 pm
Location: New York City

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby Cate on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:13 am

... [really? i like it, find it calming - you must have a weird streak. fish I can understand ... being a fish and all.
Hey btw, happy Columbus day weekend.]
“Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer.”
― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume
User avatar
Cate
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am
Location: Toronto

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby fishfishquaileye on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Cate wrote:... [size=200][really? i like it, find it calming - you must have a weird streak. fish I can understand ... being a fish and all.
Hey btw, happy Columbus day weekend
.][/size]



touching some one hair
not married
is like adultering
a wig.
Is it morally equal bad
who can say?
this is question for
philosophers
or barbers
not Cate
with perverting habits

ps I not mean be personal at all just idea of you touching james wig makes me vomit when it might have been in toilet
User avatar
fishfishquaileye
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby Violet on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:47 pm


.. yes, Cate.. again, I have to agree with fish. There is something truly perverse about touching another person's hair.

[??]

.. [pssssst: just go along with him, Cate. Believe me, it makes things a lot easier back here.. I mean, where, uh, fishes are concerned, one doesn't want to make too many waves]
Violet
Violet
 
Posts: 3110
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 11:07 pm
Location: New York City

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby fishfishquaileye on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 am

I was the heir to James's treasure
so
cate
had to do to me
what she did with the
late
James
and I now own her
like he did
in non-feminism way
she ironed all day
and said "thank you James for permissionary to do my domestic duty
and he replied" in missionary position woman, and show me your booty""
this contempty
made me very tempty
to kill him
(which I did)
but I still have many strands
from scalp
that I crush to pulp
and weep with mine eyes
as I recall what I threw away
which was many handfuls of his golden hair
and that's the mane point
really
so everyone shout"hooray" and
give me the Clap please
User avatar
fishfishquaileye
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby Cate on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 am

Violet wrote:
[??]

I don't don't why but that just cracked me right up
... probably because I was imagining what your facial expression might be there. Notice she's started talking about wigs???
perhaps this poem was insensitive.

fishfishquaileye wrote:
Cate wrote:... [size=70][size=200][really? i like it, find it calming - you must have a weird streak. fish I can understand ... being a fish and all.
Hey btw, happy Columbus day weekend.][/size]


Dear M. Fish, it has always been my thought that you were a girl - I mean you kinda look like a girl but
since you are attempting to imply that something so small, is actually really REALLY BIG, I'm having some doubts.

fishfishquaileye wrote:like adultering
a wig.
okay ... well that sounds like fun (a bit strange - but whatever)
listen, I know fish aren't known for their ummm <try to be sensitive here> having hair ... but I have some very nice wigs in my tickle trunk - a short black bob, a short pink bob ... I could send you one if you'd like. It's always good to make new friends - I'm thinking the pink one (frankly I've aged out of it) - it's very soft!
“Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer.”
― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume
User avatar
Cate
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am
Location: Toronto

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby Cate on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 am

fishfishquaileye wrote:I was the heir to James's treasure
so
cate
had to do to me
what she did with the
late
James
and I now own her
like he did
in non-feminism way
she ironed all day
and said "thank you James for permissionary to do my domestic duty
and he replied" in missionary position woman, and show me your booty""
this contempty
made me very tempty
to kill him
(which I did)
but I still have many strands
from scalp
that I crush to pulp
and weep with mine eyes
as I recall what I threw away
which was many handfuls of his golden hair
and that's the mane point
really
so everyone shout"hooray" and
give me the Clap please


ohhh I was playing around with the size thing in my last post so long that I missed this ... ahhh 'unique' poem
- please give me back my mans golden hair ... you can see from my above post that I am going to send you a very nice pink wig!!!! Also - James does the ironing ... I am not good at it and would surly ruin your silks - nor I'm I religious so I would make a terrible missionary.
“Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer.”
― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume
User avatar
Cate
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am
Location: Toronto

POEM DSSICATED TO THE CATE IGNORANCE OF POEMING AND (SEX)

Postby fishfishquaileye on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:01 am

MISSIONARY IS NOT RELIGION
ONLY
BUT ALSO SEX
WITH A MANS HARD BONY
IT IS A POSITION
RARE AND ADVANCE
WHEN BOTTOM ON YOUR HEAD
SO GIVE IT GLANCE
THIS IMPOSS TO HAVR BABY IF THIS POSITION
DONE CORRECTLY
IGNORE BAD ADVICE
OF VIRGIN
WHO KNOW NOTHING AT ALL
User avatar
fishfishquaileye
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: To James on 21 years of cohabitation – a list poem

Postby Violet on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:03 am

.. oh, missed this new outpouring. [have to return later, I guess]

Cate wrote:
fishfishquaileye wrote:I was the heir to James's treasure
so
cate
had to do to me
what she did with the
late
James
and I now own her
like he did
in non-feminism way
she ironed all day
and said "thank you James for permissionary to do my domestic duty
and he replied" in missionary position woman, and show me your booty""
this contempty
made me very tempty
to kill him
(which I did)
but I still have many strands
from scalp
that I crush to pulp
and weep with mine eyes
as I recall what I threw away
which was many handfuls of his golden hair
and that's the mane point
really
so everyone shout"hooray" and
give me the Clap please


ohhh I was playing around with the size thing in my last post so long that I missed this ... ahhh 'unique' poem
- please give me back my mans golden hair ... you can see from my above post that I am going to send you a very nice pink wig!!!! Also - James does the ironing ... I am not good at it and would surly ruin your silks - nor I'm I religious so I would make a terrible missionary.


.. I'm just thankful that someone put the "missionary" back in "permissionary." [finally]

And really, ladies.. [and/or lady and gent].. I think we should all take notice of the fact that we are here in these, uh, hind quarters [as it were] to make good use of, as well as to in some meaningful way evaluate language. That's right. Even if to some of you that's just a four letter word.

[guag, I guess that would be, then]

.. and honestly, I don't give a rat's ass what wig infested part of parliament you're being fucked by, fish, and who's there to watch--so long as you tell us about it with some flair--and no, "this contempty made me very tempty"--

actually, that's probably one of your better lines.

.. anyway, the point is, I'm not sure this poem is indicative of the kind of--

actually, it is fairly indicative of the kind of writing we've come to expect from you.

[never mind]

Signed,
Professor V.D. Flowers.. [and no, fish, that doesn't mean I'll give you the clap]


later edit: that I should have had "back quarters," instead of "hind quarters" makes me question my professorial role here.
Last edited by Violet on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
Violet
 
Posts: 3110
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 11:07 pm
Location: New York City

Re: POEM DSSICATED TO THE CATE IGNORANCE OF POEMING AND (SEX

Postby Violet on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:00 am

fishfishquaileye wrote:MISSIONARY IS NOT RELIGION
ONLY
BUT ALSO SEX
WITH A MANS HARD BONY
IT IS A POSITION
RARE AND ADVANCE
WHEN BOTTOM ON YOUR HEAD
SO GIVE IT GLANCE
THIS IMPOSS TO HAVR BABY IF THIS POSITION
DONE CORRECTLY
IGNORE BAD ADVICE
OF VIRGIN
WHO KNOW NOTHING ERECTLY
Violet
Violet
 
Posts: 3110
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 11:07 pm
Location: New York City

Re: 21 years

Postby Cate on Tue May 01, 2012 1:58 am

ummmm ... do you have a headache or something - perhaps take an advil or a bottle of wine or two maybe

~~~~

oh, okay there's a new poster here. I was having flashbacks to my grade 11 chemistry teacher.

~~~

or perhaps just flashbacks
“Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer.”
― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume
User avatar
Cate
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am
Location: Toronto

Re: 21 years

Postby Lazysuit on Wed May 02, 2012 7:47 pm

I've not read through all the replies yet so I don't know where this has gone to but I want to reply to the initial poem and say it's really good fun to read this one out loud.

Really good stuff, thank you fish...
Lazysuit
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Next

Return to Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests