Daddy's Little Princess.

This is for your own works!!!
Cate

Re: Daddy's Little Princess.

Post by Cate »

9:00 p.m.

Well the add doesn’t seem to be working out (I’m feeling a bit rejected) … G’s a no , Harry’s a no, Hennings to cute – we’d fight over whose pocket he’d sit in … Karren our most trusted adviser and cocktail provider is packing for a convent and Princess Claire is itching I mean pining for the gardener... ohhh crap did somebody undo V?

as queen I have a duty to put some effort into getting a king for us – after all I do have an example to set for the princesses …

I’m just going to head back down to the village and think about this for a while - let's hope the pubs bothered to open today.
Last edited by Cate on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cate

Post by Cate »

11:30 p.m.

shhhhh... we guest sleeping

I had the best of luck. While at the pub I bumped into the King of Nopants!!!! what are the chances!
A very fine and gentlemanly fellow who offered to buy me a drink, but unfortunately he didn't seem to have his wallet on him ... still it's the thought that counts - ohhhh we need a Count too.

anyways, I think you'll all like him.
He likes flowers - seems pretty active for his age, has that longish hair and a kingly type of beard that we might expect from a king and of course the best part … he will not use up too much of the castles wardrobe budget.

xxx
Queen Catie-Anne

p.s please do not unlock the shed... I've hidden his bike in there and we wouldn't want the king to escape before we decide whether or not to keep him.
Last edited by Cate on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet

Post by Violet »

[Queen] Cate.. (hi Lady K., hi P. A.)..

I'm very tired. I've been tied up all day, and was only just released, though I have no idea why that is and whether I'll be tied up yet again when I least expect it. I hope not, as there are slight abrasions on both my wrists now, which is not becoming of a princess, I don't think.

Speaking of being tied up.. I thought it was his Lordship we tied to the top of that car, Cate. The torture part was the car's rather declasse make (as far as his Lordship's tastes go, I mean) As a matter of fact, I think we got the idea when he said:

"Cate, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Rabbit."

So we decided to strap him to the roof instead. Oh, and you thought to put the Bird Dirge on auto repeat, with the volume just loud enough to induce a vague if nauseating form of cohen-confusion. I don't know how long that went on.. but the point is--actually, what is.. oh. That we're in agreement. I taught you how to strap stuff to the top of your car using ratchet straps. (my god.. I'm glad that one's settled. And we didn't even need a king, as it happens, to sort all that out)

.. SPEAKING OF.. as to flowery King No Pants.. um.. sorry, but without the proper doublet and pluderhose (don't ask).. I just don't think.. I mean, the mystery is entirely gone. Although it is true that even the pluderhose has a thingy in the front for the.. I mean where a man has his.. (you know)

.. anyway, I guess what I'm saying is: too much information. The mystery is gone, and.. well, who wants to be subject to a king one wants no subjugation to??.. (if you see my point) Maybe bring him back bathed, combed, and in a bathrobe, at the very least. Then we can re-consider.

.. okay, well, the guests are gone, I'm back in the city. And tomorrow--actually, I'm not going to think about tomorrow yet. Maybe I'll awake in a post-three-days-of-raspberry-margueritas sort of afterglow.. and everything I thought might disturb me is instead masterfully masked in some sort of blurry, vaguely-alcoholic dim cognition sort of thing..

.. and thus, Princess Violet lived vaguely ever after. The End.

night all,
Sweet Princess Violet Flower I (in her [princess] Audrey Hepburn style jammies)..

much later edit: ibid. the double ellipses issue.
Last edited by Violet on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:40 am, edited 9 times in total.
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Post by Karren B »

Dear Queen Cate.

Have you lost your mind!

At least Henning was cute and fury, And very convinient for conceiling in small places.
Maybe if you spent less time in the pub and concentrated on finding a suitable King. (or even a suitable man we can always crown him at some point).

In no stretch of the imagination could you call that man a King. We will have to seriouslly look at the standards you think are acceptable.
I wouldn't even ride the bike, let alone..................

I must admit I never thought of a Count. (mind you we're having enough trouble finding a King)

Glad to know that you have untied sweet princess violet flower.(I think she was enjoying it too much, and why should she get all the fun.)
Hope Princess A. managed to get that ointment!

You can unlock the shed and give that poor man his bike back, then make sure he is thrown out of the Kingdom, (before I have some horrible nightmares)

Not quite made up my mind about the convent, looking at other alternatives. (Saw an advert yesterday saying Ladies Wanted, think it was for some sort of hand therapy place?)

Keep looking!

Lady K xx
Last edited by Karren B on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Take the breath of a new dawn
And make it a part of you.
It will give you strength'
Alsiony

Post by Alsiony »

What was wrong with the King Nude-Dude!?

Thought everyone was desperate :D anyways, and quite seriously and sincerely for a minute - I do not see anything wrong with him, he looks very natural and one has to have some serious respect for that. I think he's lovely and he looks like a very interesting person if you want my opinion. Good on him.

Karren, I have no idea who this Princess Claire person is, but if she has nicked my ointment then I shall not be a very happy bunny wunny

P.A.
x
Weybridge MBW 11th July 2009

'All I know - and you must listen very carefully to this... All I know - is that I know absolutely nothing' - Frank

'Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?' - Christopher Marlowe

Much misunderstood... was the 'Hippie' with a reality fixation...
Cate

Post by Cate »

Opps weird Claire slip was my fault - fraid I'm an older queen and I mixed you up with anther Princess.
Alsiony wrote:What was wrong with the King Nude-Dude!?

Thought everyone was desperate :D anyways, and quite seriously and sincerely for a minute - I do not see anything wrong with him, he looks very natural and one has to have some serious respect for that. I think he's lovely and he looks like a very interesting person if you want my opinion. Good on him.
He looks totally cool and obviously very comfortable in his own skin of course you can't really tell from a picture but I think I'd like him. He's certainly unconventional, which is a good king quality and there is something amusing to me about our King (and he does look like a king) driving around the grounds nude on his bike keeping right in the realm - love his flowers.

King Nude-Dude of Nopants
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Dear Princess Alsiony

Thinking back on the old guy on the bike, he reminds me of Catweezle(old UK tv series) So maybe he could be the Alchemist!

And quite frankly A. nobody can be that desperate.(have you never heard of a rabbit. the sell them in Anne sommers).

I grant you he does look interesting and maybe has a few stories to tell.

I hope cate is out searching the land and not in the pub, or we'll never find a suitable Monach.

Lady still Waiting K. xx
Cate

Post by Cate »

and where else do you expect me to find a suitable King if not in a pub?
You don't expect me to just wander over the land do you and I don't think I'm allowed in the coffee shops yet - I wonder what happens there!?
Karren B wrote: At least Henning was cute and fury, And very convinient for conceiling in small places.
[/size]
a Henning in your pocket will not do as a King - just think if we have guests (which I kind of doubt) he might bite them.

Violet - I'm sure we could find him a nice robe for more formal functions.
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Dear Queen Cate

Like the sound of that Hot bunny. As long as he doesn't need new batteries every other day!Or is he one of those bunnies that goes on forever, like in the advert?

I don't know what you can possibly mean about double meanings, I don't know about that sort of thing,(i'm a good girl, I am)!

I know we can't use henning the mole, but he was cute couldn't we just stroke his soft velvety skin every now and then? I don't think he would bite.

I have to admit the liklyhood of us having guests is not something i think we will need to worry about as we will probably all end up locked in the tower. Well at least sweet princess violet flower will enjoy it.

Lady K xx
Cate

Post by Cate »

opps sorry Karren, I re-thought my chaud lapin/hot bunny comment and removed without seeing your post (it was a bit crude).
I posted that too quick - somebody from here once told me that you should always to a math problem or two before posting to make sure you're okay with what you said.
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Queen Cate.

Very funny.(you're very good at this editing out bits after someones posted - naughty)

I was going to edit mine but I like the sound of that hot little bunny, (I bet he got hot with all that jumping around he does), so it's staying! And I was talking about the cute little duracel bunny that you see in the advert, i don't know what you were on about.

And I don't do Maths, that's why they invented the calculator.

Lady K. xx
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. gosh.. I was violetishly editing my last long post, not even realizing you ladies 'n such were conversing. Things really get started early around here.

.. hmm.. I seemed to have garnered some sort of reputation for either masochism or martyrdom, not sure which.. (though the latter, in its Joan of Arc form, does interest me) Actually, K.. given this martyrdom theme, we'd need to head for the Sisters of Mercy thread and just give up on all this "finding a suitable King" business. Strange, though.. I mean, you'd think at a place such as this [forum] where it's likely that the men outnumber us.. well, you'd think some suitable candidate or other would be, um, brave enough to step forward for the job. I mean, besides some flowery nudist dude who doesn't have a "look" I don't think, he just hasn't showered in about fifty years (is how I'd describe it).

.. anyway.. I have to see to my morning. I haven't decided if it's going well or not yet. So, I have some deciding to do.

S.P.V.F.I.. [for K: xx x].. [oh, okay, they can be for C. & A. as well]

much later edit: that double ellipses business.
Last edited by Violet on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Hi Princess V

Sorry would have answered sooner but Queen Cate said I had to do some math before I posted…….. if I had 4 and I had another 4, would that just seem greedy??????

Right done the sums, all adds up nicely thank you Cate. (Queen Cate was giving Lady K a lesson in the use (or inappropriate use) of innuendoes. Lady K not very good pupil!)

I agree with you, you think there would be more men around this place, obviously none brave enough to take up the baton, so to speak.

I hope you decide your morning is going to be a good one. It’s preferable to the alternative!

Lady K xx
Alsiony

Post by Alsiony »

Karren B wrote:Dear Princess Alsiony

(have you never heard of a rabbit. the sell them in Anne sommers).
Are you seriously suggesting that I don't know what you are referring to here?! :shock: Did I not make the first remark concerning Bunnys :D...
I went to etiquette school and everything - remember.

I like King Nude Dude - maybe he would rule temporarily while things are as they are?

On another serious note - I am extremely proud of myself and my distinct lack of innuendo - how well behaved I am being must surely happily counter all of my down sides including have a mucky dress all of the time.
Which reminds me, I have some grass stains that I need to attend to and the stable boy is going to do some scrubbing for me (Don't tell the stable master though because I don't want to get anyone into trouble ok?)

P.A.
x
Last edited by Alsiony on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'All I know - and you must listen very carefully to this... All I know - is that I know absolutely nothing' - Frank

Alsiony

Post by Alsiony »

Cate wrote:Opps weird Claire slip was my fault - fraid I'm an older queen and I mixed you up with anther Princess.
Oops me this time - I am going cross eyed with this thread, apologies Lady Karren and nah worries Queen Cate :)
Please excuse me, there are many things in this world that can make you go a bit blind

P.A.
x

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”