Daddy's Little Princess.

This is for your own works!!!
Violet

Re: Daddy's Little Princess.

Post by Violet »

.. yes, and the back is really not the right spot, in any event.. though, from the tree's perspective it might.. (oh, never mind)..

... oh, I missed the second half of your post, naughty Karren.. (and I thought she was the well behaved one)..
Violet
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Post by Karren B »

Sweet Violet,

Has sombody got a rope before this one gets away.

Where's Queen Cate when you need her?

And if Princess A. has made her dress mucky again she'll have to get the scrubber out.

Lady K xx
'Take the breath of a new dawn
And make it a part of you.
It will give you strength'
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. I need to run.. his Lordship has something for me.. (it's to do with a trunk, methinks.. either a car's, or a tree's.. or.. I'm getting confused now.. but he said it was something big).. (oh, and he implores me to stop toying with metaphors.. says he's got something else he'd like me to toy with)..

'til later -- oh, good luck tying up King Gerald.. or.. just put him in the tower for now..

Princess Vi xx x
Violet
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Dear Violet

If he asks if you want to see his elephant impersonation, and he pulls the pockets of his trousers inside out, Just close your eyes before anything else happens.(I've seen this elephant impersonation done before) Whatever you do don't try to feed it.

Lady K xx

I think King Gerry may have deserted us already ladies!
Gerry

Post by Gerry »

Ah Violet has gone to have some fun so i submit and do with me what you will ladies, your wish is my command and as for 'screaming orgasm' Karren B i will do my best.
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Well Well! I think we have found our King and i don't think we will even need to tie him up (unless he wants us to).

And I am sure Lady K can teach him to make a Screaming Orgasm.(under strict instruction from Cate the bar queen herself).

Welcome aboard King Gerry!

Now about those stables, Im sure as King you will want to know where they are, and I will be willing to give you a guided tour!

Your Obedient Servant Lady K. (Lady in waiting to Queen Cate)
Don't worry Queen Cate I will keep an eye on your King until you return.

xx
Gerry

Post by Gerry »

Glad to be aboard Lady K, and please tell me all about the 'tying up' , i am interested!
Cant wait for you to give me a tour of the stables, you can tell me all about it then and do we have to get dressed up for the tour?
Just a thought, does Queen Cate give good training on the 'screaming orgasm'?
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Good King Gerry,

Usually sweet princess violet does all the tying up round here. (Normaly she's tying his Lordship to something or other, I think the roof last time)
But as she is otherwise occupied and the Queen has once again gone AWOL, It is my duty to perform such tasks for you!

As for the stables, it depends on whether you just want a tour of them or if you want to go riding? If just a tour then Come as you are but if you want a ride then you had better remeber you Riding Crop and maybe a Lunge whip! And you will have to let me know if you require a sadle or do you prefer to ride bare back?

And again as Queen Cate is not here then I will have to teach you all I know about the 'Screaming Orgasm', There are various methods but i'm sure we'll find the right one eventually.

Your very willing and obedient Servant.

Lady K xx
Gerry

Post by Gerry »

Ah lovely Lady K i would love to go riding and you can teach me all about the 'screaming orgasm'- no better time. I will bring my riding crop and saddle and i also have a new pair of black shiny riding boots, how about you. What will you bring?
So Lady V usually does the tying up. Does she also go riding?
Alsiony

Post by Alsiony »

Oooo! Have we found a king? :) and is he a friend of King Nude Dude by any chance?? (need I explain exactly why I am asking?)

Princess Violet, I never wear green (Lady K - it's not my knees that we need to worry about re grass stains)... but I never wear green, because I once heard that 'Red and Green should never be seen', though seeing as I'm not in the least bit fashion conscious (as is already well known) - the real reason is that together with the sometimes flushed rosey colour of my cheeks - quite frankly it makes me look like an Apple and Cherry Tart... and that would never do.

So - Is Gerry our new king then? I assuming that he is already of Royal dissent, I mean descent, or else he would never have applied to be put in this kind of position, so while we wait to hear what Queen Cate has to say, and as I do not wish to appear as rude or lacking in any social graces (as if)...

How do you do Sire - it is the greatest pleasure to meet you your Majesty (I am doing a curtsey now - NO Lady Karren! - I'm not doing the splits! - tut indeed)

P.A.
x
p.s. I had a messenger boy earlier... who had a rather large scroll
News is that the Royal Gardener is due to return :D
Weybridge MBW 11th July 2009

'All I know - and you must listen very carefully to this... All I know - is that I know absolutely nothing' - Frank

'Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?' - Christopher Marlowe

Much misunderstood... was the 'Hippie' with a reality fixation...
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Dear princess A

I knew you had been up to no good today, A messenger boy indeed, Whether he had a big scroll or not, it is not befitting for a Princess.
I had this feeling that you would not wear green(would anybody). and whats wrong with looking like a tart?

Yes I do believe that we have found our King, And we won't have to keep him tied up.

I hope you have got rid of that nude dude by now. he was making the place look untidy.

And if the gardener does return try not to wear him out.
King Gerry Said
Ah lovely Lady K i would love to go riding and you can teach me all about the 'screaming orgasm'- no better time. I will bring my riding crop and saddle and i also have a new pair of black shiny riding boots, how about you. What will you bring?
So Lady V usually does the tying up. Does she also go riding?

Oooohhh Black riding boots. I'll bring the spurs and as much enthusiasm as you can stand

Lady K xx

Must go and perform some royal duties on the King!!!!
Gerry

Post by Gerry »

Ooh Lady K you are much too kind and you like my riding boots!!
Alsiony, thanks for the lovely welcome, no need to curtsy, i'm not that important.
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

To the royal household.

Good Ladies we have found our king
You’ll all be pleased to know.
And If Queen Cate does not concur
Then she will have to go.

This King will keep us all in line,
I’ve heard he is quite firm.
Something Princess V required
As discipline she yearns.

Princess A Will have to learn
To leave the staff alone.
And not to play with errand boys
Whilst sitting on the throne.

Lady K Will have her way
There’s no elaborate plan
This ladies waited long enough
It’s time she got her man

Lady K xx
Alsiony

Post by Alsiony »

modesty IS most befitting of a Royal personage King Gerry :)

WARNING

Could those making any particular use of hay, please make sure that they don't forget to lock the stable door BEFORE the horse bolts.
We don't want any 'whoopsy-daisies', (just the regular daisies that we wear in our crowns thankyou very much).

Thankyou :)

See..I am a rebel with a care, sometimes

P.A.
x
Weybridge MBW 11th July 2009

'All I know - and you must listen very carefully to this... All I know - is that I know absolutely nothing' - Frank

'Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?' - Christopher Marlowe

Much misunderstood... was the 'Hippie' with a reality fixation...
Cate

Post by Cate »

Gerry wrote:Ooh ladies , you're talkin of making me king,
Well met my lord!!! It was very brave you to come forward, I'm sure you well make a very noble King and I'm very pleased to see that you have been
welcomed by our Lady in Waiting - Lady K.

Welcome to the kingdom King Gerry.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”