Hydra in a Dutch newspaper

Our biennial Hydra meetups, and the big 2002 Event
Wybe

Hydra in a Dutch newspaper

Postby Wybe » Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:39 pm

In the newspaper de Telegraaf from Saturday June13 there is a item about Hydra.
Here is the link :
http://reiskrant.nl/reisreportages/item ... thene.html

If I see this again I would like to go back there as soon as possible.
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:23 am

So will everyone else, Wybe :D ~ even those who didn't go the first time. It's getting lots of great coverage....
TomBohan

Lodging on Hydra

Postby TomBohan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:31 pm

Hi, Wybe--Where are you staying on Hydra? I am about to look into reservations?--Tom
linda_lakeside

Postby linda_lakeside » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:43 am

Another Hydra meet-up??? Oh, man, have I lapsed in my reading. The advantage of being forewarned is being forearmed (with ready, spendable dough), which everyone seems to have in abundance but me. :?
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:58 am

. . . which everyone seems to have in abundance but me. :?
Don't count me among those, Linda. I'm just doing it... afford it or not. Remember in hide-and-go-seek... here I come, ready or not!?! Other things will just have to go by the wayside. I can't do everything... but some things just have to take priority. Period.

How about the Glass performance in Toronto? It may be 3,000 miles for you, but there are some really economical flights! I know because I started checking, so I could get an idea for Edmunton.

~ Lizzy
linda_lakeside

Postby linda_lakeside » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:15 am

Uh, in 'Canadian' it's EdmOnton. Still, these things are coming faaaaast >zzzzzzip> my fault for not paying attention. Besides, it's probably cheaper to fly from the States to Canada, than from Canada to Canada. Would be a gas though. Oh, sigh, when Leonard and I walk thru the Pearly Gates, hand in hand, we'll laugh (only slightly cynically) at the folly of men - and we women too. We'll send a sign...

Linda.
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:29 am

Ahh... I can never remember which it is. I spelled it wrong the first time, then found out what was correct, and then forgot which of the two was the correct one. So, maybe if I think correct one, I'll remember that cOrrect One would make it two O's.

Actually, the checking I was doing was Canada within Canada... that based on how cheaply I was able to get a flight from Toronto to London. I got curious about EdmOnton [being IN Canada and all :wink: ]. Flying from the States I think would be much more... I could be wrong. Haven't really checked, yet... but all the other flights I checked from the U.S. were soundly beat by the ones departing from Canada.

When the time nears, give us a hint on the sign.

~ Lizzy

Return to “Hydra Meetups 2017, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005 & The Event in 2002”